Eden Homes is unique. Our homes combine the personal touch of a small, intimate setting with the benefits of a larger facility.
- Looking for peace of mind — we pride ourselves in providing loving, personalized care, just as you would do at home.
- Looking for activities — we have a full time activities director who tailors events, both large and one-on-one, to the specific needs of the residents.
- Looking for medical management – our full time RN and visiting physicians work with you to ensure your loved one receives the very best of medical care.
- Looking for delicious food — join us in the summer when vegetables come from our garden or every day for fresh baked breads and cookies.
- Looking for great care – with industry leading staffing ratios, our staff give not only their skills but hearts to taking care of the elderly.
We invite you to come see us. We promise a visit is worth a thousand words. Meanwhile, enjoy two short videos that may help you get to know us just a little better.
My Father’s Story is an intimate view of the decisions that brought one wonderful resident to us.
What Makes Us Special talks about living at our homes from the perspectives of the professionals with whom we work.