Home. An oasis of unerring warmth, love and safety. A place where dignity is supported, individuals are appreciated, and above all, devotion to commitment does not end.
Our Program of personalized care is based on an innovative, holistic approach to senior group home living – where enhancing quality of life is a way of life.
In small, elegant group home environments, dedicated staff members attend to the physical, emotional and social health of each resident – creating an elder care culture of respect, security and engagement.
Premium, personal eldercare – the Eden Homes way:
- Each neighborhood residence is home to no more than 8 seniors.
- Medical management performed by licensed RNs.
- Industry-leading staff-to-resident ratios, 24-hours a day.
- Family members are active participants in Eden communities.
- Clinical excellence is enhanced by the natural, elegant environment.
- Home-cooked meals and conversation are critical components of healthy living.
- Daily opportunities for seniors to receive visitors, exercise, participate in social programs.
And yes, even end of life care is a part of our total commitment.
Family members, like this adult daughter from Potomac, MD, often express their appreciation for the exceptional care and attention loved ones receive:
“… the surroundings, the homey atmosphere, the activities, the fact that it seemed like home….all of these things, and more, contributed to (Mom’s) well-being and I just can’t tell you how much that meant.”